Love Medley! (ft. Chester See & Kylee)





This not-so-personal blog will start to be a little more personal.. because I think it can really be more personal. Though, not as personal as my previous blog was. I don't think I could ever go back to that.


I love Kurt Hugo Schneider and have been addicted to him for about a year now. Okay, not as much as last summer, but I still love his videos and what he does. Well, everything that he does and shares with the world, that is.


And I'm glad I watched this Love Medley Video that I'm blogging about.  It runs for about 3 minutes.  I know the bridal walk is not that long.. but just in case.  This would be the perfect one!  Ha!  Well, I can have it edited to a more fitting length and a more conservative list of songs.. ;)


Thank you, Aimee J (YouTube ID) for listing the songs that were in this video!  You rock!


Here's the list for all of us:

Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) - Ne-Yo

As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber

I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding

Find Your Love - Drake
We Found Love - Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris

Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Love Song - Sara Bareilles

Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez

Love Story - Taylor Swift

What Is Love (Baby Don't Hurt Me) - Haddaway

Love Lockdown - Kanye West

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

Love Somebody - Maroon 5

All You Need is Love - The Beatles

DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love - Usher

Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley

Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha

Believe - Cher

I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner

LoveGame - Lady Gaga

Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Carole King/The Shirelles

Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John

I Love It - Icona Pop


Do you like the video or medley too?  Which songs among the list do you like best?  And no, I'm not exactly lovestruck, but are you?  Let me know in the comments!



Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment