Whenever we go out of the metro, most often than not, our primary destination is the beach. And our trip to Bacolod is not an exception. ...
Genre: Paranormal Romance Publisher: Berkley Publishing Date: September 2006 If you are looking for a hot and steamy out of this w...
the jagged blogger
- The Jagged Barn
Laarni Lopez continues to live on. She has a passion for theater arts and can't seem to let go of the Broadway dream. She still loves watching TV and a fan of reality shows. She is not really a fashionista but experiments on her very simple fashion sense. She lives for a good laugh and scrumptious food. Barn enjoys the beach and going away from the urban jungle. She tries to take good pictures but would pose for a fabulous shot instead.The Jagged Barn
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (18)
- Whispering Palms Island Resort in Sipaway
- Bacolod: Home of the Best Chicken Inasal
- Wordless Wednesday 005 and Watery Wednesday 002: T...
- NOTD: OPI Absolutely Alice
- Sunshine Award 2011
- A Jagged Book Review: Nalini Singh's Slave to Sens...
- Wordless Wednesday 004 and Watery Wednesday 001: B...
- The Jagged Barn's New Look
- Two Years of Barn's Jaggedness
- Wordless Wednesday 004: Cleaning Brushes
- Vintage by Papemelroti
- ▼ October 2011 (11)
- ► 2010 (79)