I love eating Japanese food. Although, I still don't eat raw fish, all other Japanese food is fine by me. So, whenever we want to enj...
It's my first time to sponsor a contest and giveaway! Click on the badge the see more details and instructions to join and of course, ...
You might find this photo familiar from a collage of pictures in this post . This is too good to have a post on its own for this meme...
For more details on Whispering Palms, click here .
Genre: Paranormal Romance Publisher: Berkley Publishing Date: September 2006 If you are looking for a hot and steamy out of this w...
"Pepe: Ang Talambuhay at Panaginip ni Rizal" (Pepe: The Life Story and Dream of Rizal) is a musical production written and directe...
A song is only for a single peso!
One of the most apparent reasons why I was unable to blog for a long time was I again found the zeal for cracking a book and this time it wa...
I have been waiting for sooo long for this and I can't believe it's here already! I'll be able to blog anytime, anywhere! I ha...
the jagged blogger
- The Jagged Barn
Laarni Lopez continues to live on. She has a passion for theater arts and can't seem to let go of the Broadway dream. She still loves watching TV and a fan of reality shows. She is not really a fashionista but experiments on her very simple fashion sense. She lives for a good laugh and scrumptious food. Barn enjoys the beach and going away from the urban jungle. She tries to take good pictures but would pose for a fabulous shot instead.The Jagged Barn
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (18)
- ▼ December 2011 (5)
- Happy Caity’s Kids’ Style Blog Giveaway and Contes...
- Wordless Wednesday 009 and Watery Wednesday 005: B...
- Shopping for Red Footwear
- Performances Day at PETA-CTP's BUKLAT
- Wordless Wednesday 008 and Watery Wednesday 004: B...
- My Cupcake Fix: Whatta Tops
- 2011 Children's Arts Happening: BUKLAT
- Wordless Wednesday 007 and Watery Wednesday 004: L...
- NOTD: OPI Cuckoo for this Color
- Navigating Negros by the Palate
- Wordless Wednesday 006 and Watery Wednesday 003: W...
- Whispering Palms Island Resort in Sipaway
- Bacolod: Home of the Best Chicken Inasal
- Wordless Wednesday 005 and Watery Wednesday 002: T...
- NOTD: OPI Absolutely Alice
- Sunshine Award 2011
- A Jagged Book Review: Nalini Singh's Slave to Sens...
- Wordless Wednesday 004 and Watery Wednesday 001: B...
- The Jagged Barn's New Look
- Two Years of Barn's Jaggedness
- Wordless Wednesday 004: Cleaning Brushes
- Vintage by Papemelroti
- Teatro Expedicion De Filipinas stages "Pepe: Ang T...
- Wordless Wednesday 003: Breakfast
- American Idol Live Tour 2011 in Manila
- Wordless Wednesday 002: Mini-Juke Box at Johnny Ro...
- NOTD: OPI Rose Petals
- Shoe Shopping at ShoeMart
- Free Jagged Apps: Instagram
- Wordless Wednesday 001: Love for Burger and Fries
- Two 4 Tuesday 001: Black and White -- Color
- A Jagged Book Review: Lemony Snicket's Series of U...
- PETA stages "William": A Rap Musical
- Blogger Now Has an App for iTouch and iPhone for F...
- ► 2010 (79)