American Idol Live Tour 2011 in Manila

I may not be that much of a fan this season, but when Kiki invited me to watch the concert, I had no reason to say no!

They really are a talented bunch and can really work out the crowd.

Guess who's wearing the wrestling mask!




Unfortunately, we were late, (but still had the perfect timing) so, we were unable to see everyone perform. We missed the performance of Stefano Langone, Thia Megia and Paul McDonald.

Watching this concert was very much unplanned that I don't have my Canon PowerShot SX210 IS fully charged. And I was taking test shots to adjust with the lighting in Araneta Coliseum. I then sticked to using Av Mode or the Aperture Priority setting. But I was such a slowpoke that the performance of Naima Adedapo (which I think is the best!) was already over before I was able to take decent pictures.

So, here's the pictures of the rest of the evening!

Paul McDonald
Pia Toscano
James Durbin
Haley Reinhart
A Very Red Performance

Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart
Scotty McCreery
Lauren Alaina
Casey Abrams
Jacob Lusk

My top three favorites are (in no particular order) Jacob, Naima and Casey.  How about you, who's your favorite in Season 10 finalists?  Let me know in your comments!



post signature

Thanks, Kiki!

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment