Wow! I was able to notice that this is my 100th post. What now? I was thinking about posting the usual 100 things about you kind of stuff...
To kick off PETA 's 43rd Theater Season, they have staged Liza Magtoto's Rated PG .
Here are more stories about our Coron trip last weekend. And I would like to share some tips to you guys who are planning to go to this ve...
Last year, we took advantage of Cebu Pacific 's seat sale and booked a round trip flight for two. Destination: Busuanga ! It would be...
the jagged blogger
- The Jagged Barn
Laarni Lopez continues to live on. She has a passion for theater arts and can't seem to let go of the Broadway dream. She still loves watching TV and a fan of reality shows. She is not really a fashionista but experiments on her very simple fashion sense. She lives for a good laugh and scrumptious food. Barn enjoys the beach and going away from the urban jungle. She tries to take good pictures but would pose for a fabulous shot instead.The Jagged Barn
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (18)
- The Jagged Barn's 100th Post
- Exploring Coron, Palawan: Under the Sea Beauty
- The Jagged Barn's Best.. So Far
- The Jagged Barn Writes Like..
- Liza Magtoto's Rated PG: for the young and old ali...
- Post It Note Tuesday: Cinemalaya 2010
- Exploring Coron, Palawan: Underwater Fun!
- Exploring Coron, Palawan: Almost Conquering Mt. Ta...
- Exploring Coron, Palawan: The Trouble Getting Ther...
- The Rest of Virgin Labfest 2010
- Post It Note Tuesday: Back from Coron, Palawan!
- ▼ July 2010 (11)