The Jagged Barn Writes Like..

It has been quite a while since I posted anything here.  So, to start again, I found this analysis from Daredevilry and had my previous post analyzed.

I write like
Gertrude Stein
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I'll be totally honest and confess that I have no idea whatsoever who this is.  I guess, I would have to go to Wikipedia and check her out.  And maybe buy one of her books since Powerbooks is on sale right now until August 15.

I'll do my best to finish blogging about the stuff that I promised to write about:
  • the rest of the Cinemalaya movies
  • Cast 2 of PETA's Rated PG
  • our Coron, Palawan trip
  • the amazing CATS in Manila
  • and other stuff that I can't think of right now, but I sure there's more
I'm really not sure what's causing my laziness (yeah, I have no other better excuse than the obvious).  Although, I am currently addicted to watching TV particularly these TV shows:

  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 
    • Las Vegas
    • New York
    • Miami
  • Dexter
This has to change now.  Why?  Because my job is eating me up and I need a diversion.  Something more solid than TV programs. 

post signature
give me 5! :) Share

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment