Jagged Digital Scrapbooking

Since I was a little girl, I have been fascinated with making scrap books.  That's why I used to have a lot of keepsakes because I was thinking that this is a good thing to put in my scrapbook.  I also love looking at the stuff in the scrap book section in book stores, although, haven't really bought anything yet from that part of the store.  I had an attempt when I was in high school, but I don't consider it much to be successful.

Then, came the digital age!  Although, I don't trust my artistic side that much, so, I have been putting it aside and besides, I really don't know where or how to start.

And out of the blue, without any expectation, I won a Digital Scrapbooking Giveaway!  It's my first time to actually win a giveaway here in the blogosphere!  And it's perfect!  What better way to start digital scrapbooking than with free stuff!

I of course used my winnings in purchasing the software and some pre-set packages for me to have a guide. 

One thing that I totally appreciate in digital scrapbooking compared to the traditional way is the very huge room for error.  I wasn't afraid to put in elements, since, if I end up not liking it, it would be easy to delete it.  As opposed to using glue, once I put elements on and it ends up looking horrible, I would be dismayed with the whole thing.  There's no turning back.  I'm so grateful with the undo function!

And since I'm very new at this, tips and techniques are very much welcome too.  Comment away!



Digital Scrapbooking Images from My Memories Suite.


post signature

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment