Rub Ribs & BBQ

I'm such a meat eater.  If normal people would easily get full in eating at meat buffet's I guess, I'm just not that normal.  Although, I don't really eat much rice with it.

So, when we decided to have lunch out at we wanted to try out Rub Ribs & BBQ in Tomas Morato, I was just excited!



They have good Baby Back Ribs and it's easy on the pocket!  Their Super Duo is already good for 2 or even 3 and it's only for Php 350.00.  And it really tastes so good.  It was easy to take the bones out.


Not knowing how much a good serving the Super Duo was I ordered Buffalo Wings.  However, it was more of Hot Wings since it was Spicy, but still tastes great.


The only downside was, we almost didn't have a table to dine in.  It was really a small place.  Their second floor looks really cozy but only has a number of tables.  And with their good quality food and reasonable pricing, it would be very easy to have the place packed and it might even lead to them declining dine in customers.

Overall, the service was great!  They served water without me asking for it.  They didn't make us wait too long as well for the food to get served.  I also love their House Blend Iced Tea!

So, yes, I would once again drop by Rub Ribs & BBQ and enjoy a delectable plate of Baby Back Ribs, maybe in the next two weeks. :)

Do you know any other place that serves a good plate of baby back ribs or steaks?  Let me know in your comments!

post signature

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

2 comments:

  1. These look yummy.. I'm now craving for some good barbecued ribs.. :D Anyway, hope you're having a good start for 2012. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I am not anywhere near Tomas Morato but will add this to my list of places to try. :)

    Happy New Year Laarni!

    My latest post: My orange & elemi facial wash saved my eyes
    http://beforeiturn25.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-orange-elemi-facial-wash-saved-my.html#more

    ReplyDelete