from santa 2009: pj valenciano's palamuti

"from santa" posts features the gifts i received, bought for myself and gave others during this season. 

I first wrote about PJ's new hobby aside from surfing here.  And she decided to create more accessories and calls it "Palamuti".  Then now come in cute gold pouches.




I got first dibs on her creations and even before posting it on their web sites: http://kikayism.multiply.com (under construction) and http://palamutishop.blogspot.com/.

Aside from earrings she also started creating necklaces and bracelets.  Here are my picks:

 
 
this one's a bracelet
  


I still can't get away from earrings, and she made a whole lot this time.



One great thing about her creations is that I would be the only one to have such design, or at least it would be very rare that I would see someone else wearing the same exact piece.

You may go to their sites for more details on how to acquire these goodies. 

post signature

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment