Nail Polish for May and June

I was sooo busy last month that I did not have time to go to the parlor and I wanted badly to get my nails painted.  So, I gave it a shot on my own!  Scary!  Another thing that made me do this is that I wasn't able to find the color that I like in the salon.  So, here's my nail polish last month..






Yes, I wanted gray!  So, it was a gray May 2010 for me.

However for this month, I wanted shiny royal blue! :


My nails are blue this month!  I'm still not sure what color of nail polish I would sport next, but I'm always on the look out, specially the nail polish bloggers out there, on what would be best.. Do you have suggestions?  Comment away!  Thanks!

post signature
give me 5! :) Share

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

2 comments:

  1. hi 'te barn.. nice nails..
    i like the color, royal blue..
    have you tried pussyred?
    i think it will look lovely on your nails.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cath! nice suggestion! :) i might try that next time and be sure to post it here!

    ReplyDelete