Post It Note Tuesday: MT2 2010 Dramafest and Danse, Blog and Win!

I'm back!  It has been a long time since my last PINT post.  And I miss it sooo much!  I'm so glad it's Tuesday.  Here are my post its for the day:


We were able to catch Mapua Tekno Teatro's Dramafest 2010.  And here are my notes.. (how appropriate :))







The PETA Theter would be having a dance even this month called DANSE.  It would feature Bellydancing and Middle Eastern dance fever, Pinoy and French contemporary dance and Agnes Locsin’s masterwork: "Sayaw, Sabel".  Together with Slenda, they had a contest:












I hope everyone's having a good Tuesday!  Until next week! Mwah!!


To join "Post It Note Tuesdays.. with SupahMommy" click on this post it:




post signature
give me 5! :) Share

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

1 comment:

  1. me too, i love US holidays..
    more avail time & aux's..
    aka more petix.. :D

    ReplyDelete