Spoiler-much

Last week, a friend of mine commented on my status post saying "spoiler-much". My post was a simple congratulation greeting to Lee Dewyze for winning this season's American Idol. I posted it a few minutes after Ryan Seacrest announced his name during the live telecast. Am I a spoiler?

I personally don't think so.. Okay, that's a little biased, but hear my plea. I posted it in Facebook in such a way that only my friends would see. Another thing, it's not really much of a spoil since most probably I learned it the same time as most avid fans of the show. It's the finale.. Us fanatics would not fail to catch that. So, I guess, anyone and everyone who wants to know who wins caught that airing. Now, do you still think I'm a spoiler?

I actually look for tv show spoilers if I missed a show or I can't wait to know what happens next.

But if it happens the other way around, I usually ask them before I tell them what happened if they would really want to know through me; for written spoilers I make sure to put a "spoiler alert" message of some sort.

How about you? Are you a spoiler? Love 'Em or hate 'Em?



post signature
give me 5! :)




Share

Laarni Lopez

Your oblivious but observing blogger.

2 comments:

  1. i don't think you're a spoiler. although i may be biased too. i have moments like that too. my friends don't mind though. they just say, "NOOO." and move on. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahha! I hear ya! Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete